Top 10 Processors
TeraPlast Recycling’s processing capacity places it among the top 10 largest European rigid PVC recyclers.
TeraPlast Recycling aims to increase PVC waste collection and recycling on the Romanian market.
We care about the environment
We aim to minimize the impact our products have on the environment.
TeraPlast Recycling’s Products
Micronized PVC 1000 Microns
Micronized PVC from pipes, carpentry profiles or PVC profiles for construction. The product is obtained from post-consumer or post-industrial PVC...
Regranulated PVC calls for the production of PVC granules from recycled PVC profiles. The product is obtained from rigid, post-consumer...
Depending on the type of finished product, a PVC product can have a lifespan of between one and 40-50 years:
- 1-5 years (Film, medical equipment – Plastified PVC);
- 5-15 years (pipes used for agriculture, floors, wiring, with the exception of those used for construction, roofs – Plastified PVC);
- Over 15 years, reaching up to 40-50 years (window and door profiles, pipes used for construction and infrastructure, wiring used for construction – Rigid PVC).
TeraPlast’s Production Facilities
The PVC Products factory, Saratel- PVC pipes division
- PVC granules division
The Polyolefin factory, Saratel- PE tanks division
- PP and PVC fittings division
- PP pipes division
- Thermoformed products division
The Politub pipes factory, Saratel- Fittings manufacturing shop
- Corrugated PE pipes division (low-density PE)
- PE pipes division (high-density PE) – for the transport and distribution of water and gas, cable protection, etc.